"We want our homes to be not better, but the best!"
A Beacon of Hope and Excellence for All We Serve
As an organization of senior living and care facilities sponsored by The Carmelite Sisters, Carmelite System Communities offer the highest quality of care paired with faith-based, mission-driven roots.
Founded in 1999, the System supports the mission and philosophy of the Carmelite Sisters, proclaiming the value and dignity of the aged and infirm. Not only is our history rooted in sacred ground, but the service we provide – caring for these seniors when they are most in-need – is also sacred. Our staff continuously provides and improves upon collaborative ways to meet the needs of today’s elderly and fosters the healing ministry of Christ in Catholic healthcare.
Our member facilities are located in Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Dublin, Ireland. Our communities offer an array of senior care services, including skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living and rehabilitation services.
"If you have to fail, let it be on the side of kindness."
Spring 2022 Issue
- Leaving Our Mission - Helping the community with an Easter Blessings Food Drive
- Lighting the Way – Renewed hope and looking into the future as a ministry
- Flos Carmeli Award Recipients
Summer 2020 Issue
- A Letter from Mother Mark – Even in times of extreme crisis, there are moments of grace.
- Becoming the Change: Reflections on Ageism and Racism.
- Sr. Joseph Awarded the Benemerenti Medal.
Spring 2021 Issue
- Looking Forward.
- Resilience for a Brighter Tomorrow.
- Renewed Hope.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CARMELITE SISTERS
"The Difference is Love."